Earn Continuing Legal Education Credits!
As humans, we tend to automatically believe that what people tell us is true. However, studies have shown that 60% of participants will lie during a short, ten-minute conversation. While trust feels nice, we often trust indiscriminately - and fall for high stakes lies that put us at risk. In this advanced deception detection training course, legal professionals will learn to discern falsehood from facts. They will learn to elicit information from anyone and will master skills for getting to the truth.
You save $1,288 (80%)
THE CLASS: Designed for legal professionals, this is the single most advanced deception detection class ever before offered.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course. You can take it at your own pace.
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Live question and answer sessions with Pamela
- Eleven course modules, each containing videos, animations, reflections, and case studies
- Exclusive framework and systematic approach to spotting lies and getting to the truth that’s easy to learn and evidence based.
- Class workbook: As one student put it, “I binge watched this course...The skills offered in this course are highly applicable in legal work and I’m looking forward to implementing them on a day to day basis. This course provided hands-on techniques that any person interested in uncovering the truth can utilize.”
- Professional certification in advanced deception detection, interviewing, and getting to the truth
- Read any jury, connect with clients, and influence others to tell you truths never before expressed
- Use your new advanced interviewing skills during litigation, mediation, or any difficult conversation
- Excel at negotiation as your sophistication in reading people skyrockets
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Techniques to unpack the hunger and biases that make you vulnerable to manipulation
- Tactics legal professionals can use to spot juror skepticism and bias and to identify the errors and tells that liars can’t control
- Statement analysis tools for detecting deception in statements and for identifying which lines of questioning elicit truthful information
- Detect emotion and shifts in emotion by reading facial expressions
- Spot the five fleeting clues that liars can’t suppress
- The PREP method: An advanced interrogation framework that will break open communication between both clients and opposing parties
- How to use story structure to distinguish real stories from fabricated ones, and where to look for weak denials
- Methods to detect the effectiveness of arguments and identify when to back off and when to revise your approach
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts.
Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email.
Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.