SHRM Members: Earn 12 PDCs!
Master a science-based technique for spotting lies and getting to the truth in negotiations, interviews, emails, and meetings. Expert talent management professionals worldwide report dramatic advances in their effectiveness once they learn to spot lies and elicit the truth in any interview.
You save $1,288 (80%)
THE CLASS: The single most advanced deception detection class tailored specifically for human resource professionals ever.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course.
PARTICIPANT TITLES INCLUDE:
- SHRM Member
- VP of Talent Management
- Director of Strategy
- HR Business Partner
- SVP/Operations Director
- Director of Talent Management
- VP of Human Resources
- Group HR Manager
- Chief People Officer
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Live question and answer sessions with Pamela
- Eleven course modules, each containing videos, animations, reflections, and celebrity case studies
- Exclusive framework and systematic approach to spotting lies and getting to the truth that’s easy to learn and evidence based.
- Class workbook: As one student put it, “In every step of the Deception Detection course, I saw situations that mirrored the interactions I have on a day-to-day basis. There is nothing in this course that I would leave behind, and I’ll never be the same again."
- 12 PDCs in any of the following SHRM BoCK Competencies:
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- HR Expertise
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Professional certification in advanced deception detection, interviewing, and getting to the truth
- Connect with interviewees and employees and lead others to express themselves honestly
- Exercise your new advanced interviewing skills in interactions throughout in your career
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Decode hidden signals of disdain or agreement in the first three seconds of someone’s response
- The errors and tells that liars can’t control, and the neuroscience that explains it
- Three rules that arm you against the subtle psychology of deception
- CIA techniques for observing human behavior in the beginning, middle, and end of a conversation
- Advanced baselining; Spot hidden abnormalities in common expressions
- Transform hunches into useful assessment data with a series of planned conversations
- Listen for lies in sentence structure, word choice, and speech patterns
- Eight universal ways that liars manipulate word choice to avoid telling the truth
- How liars will parrot, minimize, protest, attack, or detour to protect their lie
- How to use tone, volume, and speed of speech to expose a liar and gain influence
- Seven major human emotions and multiple subtle expressions: how to read them on the face
- Which two emotions are associated with lying, and which one emotion is always a red flag
- Microexpressions: Read five fleeting clues that liars can’t suppress
- Four questions that always get people talking – even passive aggressive colleagues
- The PREP method: A systematic interviewing framework liars can’t outsmart
- Four ways world-class interviewers prep for an interview that give you an extreme edge
- Learn to project authority, confidence, and comfort with your torso, legs, and feet
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts.
Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email.