Get Certified as a Deception Detection Expert!
Deception costs businesses over $994 Billion per year, approximately 7% of annual revenue. In the presence of deception, transaction costs are substantially increased for human resources, research and development, due diligence, and management.
Deception detection is a 21st-century skill that can dramatically improve one’s professional and personal effectiveness. In this masterclass on spotting lies and getting to the truth, participants learn to identify motivations for deception and discover methods to spot deception in narrative statements, body language, and facial expressions.
Unlike any course of its kind, Deception Detection: Interviewing and Getting to the Truth introduces a four step framework for eliciting information from the most challenging subjects and outlines eight expert questions that can be successfully applied to reach the truth in any interview, negotiation, or conversation.
You save $1,288 (80%)
THE CLASS: The single most advanced deception detection class ever before offered.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course.
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Eleven course modules, each containing videos, animations, reflections, and celebrity case studies
- Exclusive framework and systematic approach to spotting lies and getting to the truth that’s easy to learn and evidence-based.
- As one student put it, “ …the workbook is now my bible. I’ve taken many classes and this is the best resource full of bonus tips and techniques I have ever seen! I’m especially impressed with the scientific studies she included in the extensive resource list.“
- Advanced skill development in reading people, detecting subtle signs of deceit and influencing others to reveal critical information
- Advanced interviewing skills that transform any conversation and negotiation
- Your professional and personal life will skyrocket as your ability to communicate and connect with others flourishes
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Decode hidden signals of disdain or agreement in the first three seconds of someone’s response
- The errors and tells that liars can’t control, and the neuroscience that explains it
- Three rules that arm you against the subtle psychology of deception
- CIA techniques for observing human behavior in the beginning, middle, and end of a conversation
- Advanced baselining: Spot hidden abnormalities in common expressions
- How to transform hunches into useful evidence over a series of planned conversations
- Listen for lies in sentence structure, word choice, and speech patterns
- Eight universal ways that liars manipulate word choice to avoid telling the truth
- How liars will parrot, minimize, protest, attack, or detour to protect their lie
- How to use tone, volume, and speed of speech to expose a liar and gain influence
- Seven major human emotions and multiple subtle expressions: how to read them on the face
- Which two emotions are associated with lying, and which one emotion is always a red flag
- Microexpressions: Read 5 fleeting clues that liars can’t suppress
- Four questions that always get people talking-even passive-aggressive colleagues
- The PREP method: A systematic interviewing framework liars can’t outsmart
- Four ways world-class interviewers prep for an interview that will give you an extreme edge
- Learn to project authority, confidence, and comfort with your torso, legs, and feet
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts. Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/ In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email. Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.