Binge-watch 11 modules of entertaining videos at your own pace.
Learn an advanced foolproof method to spot a liar, get to the truth and connect deeply with anyone.
Read facial micro-expressions and body language
No required quizzes or workbooks. Just sit back and watch!
Learn to master the exact same skills intelligence operatives, detectives, psychologists, FBI agents, and million-dollar sales executives use every day!
You save $643.50 (80%)
THE CLASS: The single most advanced deception detection class ever before offered.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course.
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Eleven course modules, each containing videos, animations, and celebrity case studies
- Exclusive framework and systematic approach to spotting lies and getting to the truth that’s easy to learn and evidence-based.
- Optional class workbook: As one student put it, “ …the workbook is now my bible. I’ve taken many classes and this is the best resource full of bonus tips and techniques I have ever seen! I’m especially impressed with the scientific studies she included in the extensive resource list."
- Spot a liar instantly—learn advanced deception detection techniques you can use at work or home
- Read any room, connect with each participant, and influence others to tell you deep truths never before revealed
- Bring your new advanced interviewing skills to every negotiation or conversation
- Your relationships will shift dramatically as your sophistication in reading others skyrockets
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Decode hidden signals of disdain or agreement in the first three seconds of someone’s response
- The errors and tells that liars can’t control, and the neuroscience that explains it
- Three rules that arm you against the subtle psychology of deception
- CIA techniques for observing human behavior in the beginning, middle, and end of a conversation
- Advanced baselining: Spot hidden abnormalities in common expressions
- How to transform hunches into useful evidence over a series of planned conversations
- Listen for lies in sentence structure, word choice, and speech patterns
- Eight universal ways that liars manipulate word choice to avoid telling the truth
- How liars will parrot, minimize, protest, attack, or detour to protect their lie
- How to use tone, volume, and speed of speech to expose a liar and gain influence
- Seven major human emotions and multiple subtle expressions: how to read them on the face
- Which two emotions are associated with lying, and which one emotion is always a red flag
- Microexpressions: Read 5 fleeting clues that liars can’t suppress
- Four questions that always get people talking-even passive-aggressive colleagues
- The PREP method: A systematic interviewing framework liars can’t outsmart
- Four ways world-class interviewers prep for an interview that will give you an extreme edge
- Learn to project authority, confidence, and comfort with your torso, legs, and feet
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts.
Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email.
Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.