SHRM Members: Earn 1.5 PDCs!
Deception costs businesses over $994 Billion per year, approximately 7% of annual revenue. In the presence of deception, transaction costs are substantially increased for human resources, research and development, due diligence, and management.
Deception detection is a 21st-century skill that can dramatically improve one’s professional and personal effectiveness. World-class interviewers and expert interrogators have spent decades perfecting strategies to uncover buried secrets, expose egregious lies, and encourage their subjects to give detailed accounts of previously untold events. In one afternoon, Expert Questions for Deception Detection students can master these strategies and begin to conduct interviews with astounding success.
You save $316 (80%)
THE CLASS: A sophisticated video-driven interviewing course that will have you on your way to conducting expert interviews with 5 engaging videos, case studies, exercises, and a detailed workbook.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be directed to the course.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- SHRM Members
- Talent Management
- Strategy Directors
- HR Business Partners
- SVP/Operations Directors
- Human Resources VPs
- Group HR Managers
- Chief People Officers
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- The five-part course, containing videos, animations, activities, and an interactive interview planning challenge
- A one-of-a-kind strategy to develop and deliver hard-hitting questions, manage an interviewee's emotional state, and spot lies in a subject's story
- As one student put it, “Absolutely mind-blowing. Pamela Meyer’s course is a treasure trove of useful information that has changed the way I approach relationships and honesty in the workplace.”
- 1.5 PDCs in any of the following SHRM BoCK Competencies:
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- HR Expertise
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Risk Management
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Uncover concealed information from anyone you interact with by learning a simple framework to get to the truth
- Master eight types of questions, and the best order in which to ask them
- Learn the one confrontational question that puts your subjects on the defensive
- Unravel the secrets of story structure: identify deceptive vs truthful stories by the sequence in which facts are revealed
- Choose phrases that serve as psychological bridges to transform unwilling conversation partners into allies
- Body Language: Recognize anchor point shifts in the body, when someone spontaneously responds to a carefully planned question
- Know when to use behavior-provoking inquiry and when to use silence
- Strategically choose follow-up questions, knowing which ones to use - and at which phase in a conversation
- Elevate your natural deception detection instincts by turning hunches into evidence
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts. Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/ In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email. Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.