SHRM Members: Earn 1.5 PDCs!
Learn a foolproof strategy for eliciting information –by developing eight simple but effective hard-hitting questions in “Expert Questions for Deception Detection.” Pamela Meyer, the world’s leading expert in deception detection, will guide participants through eight questions to ask in any interview, negotiation, or conversation. Discover which questions to ask, how to sequence them strategically and how to use them to navigate difficult interactions. The course also features proven techniques to distinguish a truthful story from a fabricated story when conducting workplace investigations or interviewing job candidates or potential partners. Participants will leave the course with a series of masterfully structured, well-designed behavior provoking interview questions that they can rely on in high or low stakes interactions. With tips for managing difficult, combative, or passive aggressive subjects, for spotting deception in a subject’s narrative and for assessing a subject’s credibility, participants will leave prepared to seamlessly elicit the truth in any exchange that comes their way.
You save $316 (80%)
THE CLASS: The most sophisticated interviewing course for human resource professionals that will have you on the path to conducting expert interviews in under two hours.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be directed to the course.
PARTICIPANT TITLES INCLUDE:
- SHRM Member
- VP of Talent Management
- Director of Strategy
- HR Business Partner
- SVP/Operations Director
- Director of Talent Management
- VP of Human Resources
- Group HR Manager
- Chief People Officer
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Live Q&A sessions with Pamela Meyer, your trainer and the nation's leading expert on interviewing and deception
- The five-part course, containing activities, videos, animations, and an interactive interview challenge
- An unrivaled technique to construct and deliver hard-hitting questions, manage an interviewee's emotional state, and spot lies in a subject's story
- Class workbook: As one student put it, “Absolutely mind-blowing. Pamela Meyer’s course is a treasure trove of useful information that has changed the way I approach relationships and honesty in the workplace.”
- 1.5 PDCs in any of the following SHRM BoCK Competencies:
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- HR Expertise
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Risk Management
- Enter any conversation, negotiation, or interview with a set of questions shown to encourage rapport and stimulate truth sharing with any interview subject.
- Form lasting connections and breathe life into existing relationships as you master the skills to read people and communicate with an open, understanding mindset.
- Swiftly and aptly defend yourself and your organization against deceptive actors.
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Eight types of expert questions, and the optimal order in which to ask them.
- Strategies for deep profiling interview subjects, surfacing their hidden internal monologues, and assessing their credibility with behavior provoking questions.
- The one question that can derail any interview – along with effective alternatives to elicit the truth.
- How to employ “prefix bridges” that transform difficult conversation partners into truth-telling allies.
- How to spot “Anchor point shifts” – and clear signs of cognitive overload in deceptive subjects.
- Deceptive story structure – how truthful and deceptive narratives are recounted and how to observe these differences in an interview setting.
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts.
Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email.
Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.