SHRM Members: Earn 6 PDCs!
Master a proven strategy for getting to the truth in any interview, conversation, or negotiation with Pamela Meyer, the nation’s best-known expert on deception detection. In this course, the second half of the two-part “Deception Detection: Interviewing and Getting to the Truth” on-demand series, participants will learn and master the exclusive PREP interview framework for eliciting the truth from any subject. Modules include preparing for an interview by deep profiling your subject, establishing rapport by providing psychological bridges, asking eight types of expert questions, and persuading even the most reticent interview subject to tell the truth. Learn to set up your physical space, manage complex emotions, and spot deception in body language and story structure with this one-of-a-kind course designed for human resource professionals. Featuring interactive activities, fascinating case-studies, and entertaining videos, this course is as engaging as it is useful.
You save $596 (80%)
THE CLASS: Tailored specifically for human resource professionals, this class is the most advanced course of its kind that offers a systematic approach for eliciting the truth.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course.
PARTICIPANT TITLES INCLUDE:
- SHRM Member
- VP of Talent Management
- Director of Strategy
- HR Business Partner
- SVP/Operations Director
- Director of Talent Management
- VP of Human Resources
- Group HR Manager
- Chief People Officer
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Live Q&A sessions with Pamela
- Six course modules, containing videos, animations, reflections, and case studies
- Exclusive framework and methodical technique for eliciting the truth that’s easy to learn and based in science.
- Class workbook: As one student put it, “A-plus!!...especially on entertainment value! Pamela Meyer’s PREP method of getting to the truth is a tool I now use all day long. You never know when you’re going to be on the wrong end of a lie, and I’m so grateful to know that I am prepared for those moments when they inevitably come.”
- 6 PDCs in any of the following SHRM BoCK Competencies:
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- HR Expertise
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Remake any interview, negotiation, or conversation into a rewarding interaction with deep connections
- With one glance, uncover the secrets hidden in any room: the motivations and emotions that reveal your allies - and your enemies
- Transform the way you read the people around you and dramatically enhance your interactions with friends, coworkers, and clients
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Five tactics that first-class interviewers use when planning brilliant interviews that get to the truth.
- Science-based strategies for radiating confidence and authority as you enter high-stakes conversations.
- Beyond "mirroring" - how to develop deep rapport that lasts - even in difficult times.
- How to use facial expressions, body language, and words to create an instant connection.
- The four rapport-busters that will put an end to any conversation.
- Eight expert questions, when to ask them, and how to sequence them to extract critical information.
- Timing: How to plan specific questions for a structured interview with a beginning, middle, and end.
- How to design and deliver "psychological bridges" that encourage anyone to open up and connect deeply.
- Narrative structure: How liars and truth tellers structure their stories in completely different ways.
- A three part framework for managing your conversation partner's emotional state.
- Four ways to transform passive aggressive, combative or reticent subjects into cooperative partners.
- When to use silence, when to use humor, when to use stories to encourage your interviewee to talk.
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts.
Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email.
Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.