NASW Members Earn 1.5 CEUs!
NASW NJ Members Earn 1.5 CEUs!
NYSED Members Earn 2 CEUs!
Deception costs businesses over $994 Billion per year, approximately 7% of annual revenue. In the presence of deception, transaction costs are substantially increased for human resources, research and development, due diligence, and management.
Deception detection is a 21st-century skill that can dramatically improve one’s professional and personal effectiveness. World-class interviewers and expert interrogators have spent decades perfecting strategies to uncover buried secrets, expose egregious lies, and encourage their subjects to give detailed accounts of previously untold events. In one afternoon, Expert Questions for Deception Detection students can master these strategies and begin to conduct interviews with astounding success.
You save $316 (80%)
THE CLASS: A sophisticated video-driven interviewing course that will have you on your way to conducting expert interviews with 5 engaging videos, case studies, exercises, and a detailed workbook.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course.
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Live question and answer sessions with Pamela Meyer, your instructor and the nation's leading expert on interviewing and deception
- The five-part course, containing videos, animations, activities, and an interactive interview planning challenge
- A one-of-a-kind strategy to develop and deliver hard-hitting questions, manage an interviewee's emotional state, and spot lies in a subject's story
- As one student put it, “Absolutely mind-blowing. Pamela Meyer’s course is a treasure trove of useful information that has changed the way I approach relationships and honesty in the workplace.”
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Construct eight expert questions and sequence them to extract critical information
- Recognize structural differences between deceptive and honest stories
- Execute strategies for deep profiling interview subjects, surfacing their hidden internal monologues, and assessing their credibility with behavior provoking questions
- Employ “prefix bridges” that transform difficult conversation partners into truth-telling allies
- Spot “Anchor point shifts” – and clear signs of cognitive overload in deceptive subjects
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
NASW Sponsor Statement
Expert Questions for Deception Detection is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886864850-3089) for 1.5 continuing education contact hours.
NASW NJ Sponsor Statement
This course, Expert Questions for Deception Detection, Approval #12012022-4, provided by Pamela Meyer/Calibrate Inc. is approved for continuing education by the New Jersey Social Work Continuing Education Approval Collaborative, which is administered by NASW-NJ. CE Approval Collaborative Approval Period: Monday, January 2, 2023, through August 31, 2024. New Jersey social workers will receive 1.5 Non-Clinical CE credits for participating in this course.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts. Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
ADA Compliance Policy
Calibrate Inc. is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you require special accommodations please let us know. Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/ In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email. Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.