NASW Members Earn 11 CEUs!
Researchers have found that, on an average day, we are lied to anywhere from 10 to 200 times. Fabrication, deflection, minimization, exaggeration, and omission are easily detectable when one is trained in spotting the telltale signs of deception. In this comprehensive masterclass in getting to the truth, participants partake in an engaging and entirely useful course in reading indicators of deceit, and they learn to apply a four step framework for eliciting information and connecting deeply with partners, colleagues, and clients.
You save $1,288 (80%)
THE CLASS: Tailored to psychological practitioners and social work professionals, this is the single most advanced deception detection class ever before offered.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course. You can take the course at your own pace. It's broken up into 11 modules.
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Live question and answer sessions with Pamela
- Eleven course modules, each containing videos, animations, reflections and celebrity case studies
- Exclusive framework and systematic approach to spotting lies and getting to the truth that’s easy to learn and evidence based.
- Class workbook: As one student put it, “Deception Detection was the best investment I've made in my professional education. Pamela Meyer has opened my eyes to a completely new way of interacting with people – and the outcome is stunning.”
- Professional certification in advanced deception detection, interviewing and getting to the truth
- Recognize new patterns in speech and body language, connect with colleagues and clients alike, and master the power to uncover the truth like never before
- Exercise your new expert interviewing skills in a wide range of challenging conversations
- Reinvigorate old relationships and foster new ones as you learn advanced skills for reading and connecting with others
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Interpret the first three seconds of someone’s response to identify clues of disdain or agreement
- Spot hidden abnormalities in common expressions
- Listen for lies in sentence structure, word choice, and speech patterns
- Transform hunches into evidence over a series of planned conversations
- Master the four ways world-class interviewers prepare for important discussions
- Distinguish the seven major human emotions and multiple subtle expressions
- Learn the four questions that will motivate people to share
- Execute the PREP method: A systematic interviewing framework that encourages lasting connection and emotional growth.
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts.
Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email.
Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.