NASW Members Earn 11 CEUs!
NASW NJ Members Earn 11 CEUs!
NYSED Members Earn 13 CEUs!
Deception costs businesses over $994 Billion per year, approximately 7% of annual revenue. In the presence of deception, transaction costs are substantially increased for human resources, research and development, due diligence, and management.
Deception detection is a 21st-century skill that can dramatically improve one’s professional and personal effectiveness. In this masterclass on spotting lies and getting to the truth, participants learn to identify motivations for deception and discover methods to spot deception in narrative statements, body language, and facial expressions.
Unlike any course of its kind, Deception Detection: Interviewing and Getting to the Truth introduces a four step framework for eliciting information from the most challenging subjects and outlines eight expert questions that can be successfully applied to reach the truth in any interview, negotiation, or conversation.
You save $1,288 (80%)
THE CLASS: Tailored to psychological practitioners and social work professionals, this is the single most advanced deception detection class ever before offered.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course. You can take the course at your own pace. It's broken up into 11 modules.
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Eleven course modules, each containing videos, animations, reflections and celebrity case studies
- Exclusive framework and systematic approach to spotting lies and getting to the truth that’s easy to learn and evidence based.
- As one student put it, “Deception Detection was the best investment I've made in my professional education. Pamela Meyer has opened my eyes to a completely new way of interacting with people – and the outcome is stunning.”
- Professional certification in advanced deception detection, interviewing and getting to the truth
- Advanced skill development in reading people, detecting subtle signs of deceit and influencing others to reveal critical information
- Advanced interviewing skills that transform any conversation and negotiation
- Your professional life will skyrocket as your ability to communicate and connect with others flourishes
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Interpret the first three seconds of someone’s response to identify clues of disdain or agreement
- Spot hidden abnormalities in common expressions
- Listen for lies in sentence structure, word choice, and speech patterns
- Transform hunches into evidence over a series of planned conversations
- Master the four ways world-class interviewers prepare for important discussions
- Distinguish the seven major human emotions and multiple subtle expressions
- Learn the four questions that will motivate people to share
- Execute the PREP method: A systematic interviewing framework that encourages lasting connection and emotional growth.
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
NASW Sponsor Statement
Deception Detection: Interviewing and Getting to the Truth is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886864850-9752) for 11 continuing education contact hours.
NASW NJ Sponsor Statement
This course, Deception Detection: Interviewing and Getting to the Truth, Approval #12012022-2, provided by Pamela Meyer/Calibrate Inc. is approved for continuing education by the New Jersey Social Work Continuing Education Approval Collaborative, which is administered by NASW-NJ. CE Approval Collaborative Approval Period: Thursday, December 1, 2022, through August 31, 2024. New Jersey social workers will receive 11 Non-Clinical CE credits for participating in this course.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts. Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
ADA Compliance Policy
Calibrate Inc. is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you require special accommodations please let us know. Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/ In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email. Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants.