NASW Members Earn 5.5 CEUs!
NASW NJ Members Earn 5.5 CEUs!
NYSED Members Earn 6.5 CEUs!
Deception costs businesses over $994 Billion per year, approximately 7% of annual revenue. In the presence of deception, transaction costs are substantially increased for human resources, research and development, due diligence, and management.
Deception detection is a 21st-century skill that can dramatically improve one’s professional and personal effectiveness. In this course on using interview skills to spot lies and get to the truth, participants learn to identify motivations for deception as they discover methods to spot deception and elicit the truth by carefully analyzing narrative statements. They also learn to profile their interview partner and use a simple but powerful framework for connecting deeply and coaxing the truth from any subject.
Interviewing and Getting to the Truth introduces a four-step framework for eliciting information from the most challenging subjects and outlines eight expert questions that can be successfully applied to reach the truth in any interview, negotiation, or conversation.
You save $596 (80%)
THE CLASS: The second course in the two-part series on Deception Detection, Interviewing and Getting to the Truth, this video-driven class is the most advanced course of its kind that offers a systematic framework for getting to the truth. This course includes 22 engaging videos, case studies, and a detailed workbook.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course.
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Six course modules, containing videos, animations, reflections, and case studies
- Exclusive framework and systematic approach for getting to the truth that’s easy to learn and evidence-based.
- As one student put it, “A-plus!!...especially on entertainment value! Pamela Meyer’s PREP method of getting to the truth is a tool I now use all day long. You never know when you’re going to be on the wrong end of a lie, and I’m so grateful to know that I am prepared for those moments when they inevitably come.”
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Prepare an environment which promotes a cooperative state of mind in an interviewee
- Develop strategies to build and maintain meaningful rapport even during the most difficult conversations – and avoid the four-rapport busters that will put an end to any conversation
- Construct eight expert questions and sequence them to extract critical information
- Recognize structural differences between deceptive and honest stories
- Execute a three-part framework for managing your conversation partner’s emotional state
- Design and deliver "psychological bridges" that encourage anyone to open up and connect deeply
- Transform passive aggressive, combative, or reticent subjects into cooperative partners
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
NASW Sponsor Statement
Interviewing and Getting to the Truth is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886864850-4780) for 5.5 continuing education contact hours.
NASW NJ Sponsor Statement
This course, Interviewing and Getting to the Truth, Approval #12012022-5, provided by Pamela Meyer/Calibrate Inc. is approved for continuing education by the New Jersey Social Work Continuing Education Approval Collaborative, which is administered by NASW-NJ. CE Approval Collaborative Approval Period: Monday, January 2, 2023, through August 31, 2024. New Jersey social workers will receive 5.5 Non-Clinical CE credits for participating in this course.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts.
Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
ADA Compliance Policy
Calibrate Inc. is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you require special accommodations please let us know. Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email.
Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.