NASW Members Earn 5.5 CEUs!
Learn to spot a liar by mastering a foolproof method for identifying hidden signals of deceit. Participants learn FBI techniques for baselining a subject’s posture, speech tone, and paralinguistic inclinations. They are introduced to advanced methods for identifying verbal and non-verbal deceit clusters in a series of entertaining – and sometimes atrocious –case studies featuring notorious liars. In addition, they will learn to spot subtle emotions by reading facial microexpressions. In one half-day, participants will identifying overt and covert signals of deceit– and will be on their way to encouraging honesty and transparency in the workplace.
You save $596 (80%)
THE CLASS: The first course in a two-part series on Deception Detection, Interviewing and Getting to the Truth, this four-hour class is the single most comprehensive course on deception detection, complete with detailed strategies and case studies so students can begin to identify lies right away.
THE FORMAT: Self-paced, pre-recorded.
THE PROCESS: It’s simple to enroll. You’ll automatically be sent to the course.
Once you sign up, you will have access to:
- Live question and answer sessions with Pamela
- Five course modules, each containing videos, animations, reflections, and celebrity case studies
- Exclusive framework and systematic approach to spotting lies that’s easy to learn and evidence-based.
- Class workbook: As one student put it, "I absolutely love that I can add 'Expert in deception detection' to my resume. I've taken several similar courses and none of them go this deep or provide so many tricks for getting to the truth. What impressed me was that the material is fun...but then you realize you are learning a system for reading people no one else has."
- Recognize deception with colleagues, family, and friends; get to the truth while maintaining positive relationships
- Spot simple and complex emotional states by reading facial microexpressions, body language and statement structure
- Read people with sophistication and learn to decipher their true motivations
Here are a few of the course highlights:
- Distinguish between myths and facts about liars understand the science and psychology of deception – including deception frequency across different communication platforms and gender differences in deception
- Identify the common biases and personal desires that can influence one’s ability to spot deceptive behavior
- Establish a baseline and reliable reference point for identifying atypical patterns of behavior
- Recognize the seven major human emotions and identify multiple subtle facial expressions
- Identify verbal and nonverbal indicators of deceit in statement structure, body language, and facial expressions, and learn how to spot clusters of deceptive behavior
I can’t wait to see you in class! It’s lots of fun, and our community is growing fast.
Bulk Purchase Policy
Corporate or institutional clients that have an interest in bulk purchases for their employees can contact Pamela Meyer directly to discuss customization and discounts.
Contact Pamela Meyer through a formal inquiry via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
Refunds, Cancellations, and Feedback
You may cancel a non-completed course for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Requests for refunds must be received in writing. No cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be made for customers who have been issued a certificate of completion. All courses must be completed within one (1) year from the date of enrollment or purchase. To request a refund, or for further information, policies, or concerns, please contact Pamela Meyer via this form: https://www.pamelameyer.com/contact/
In the unlikely event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email.
Upon completion of the course, a feedback form will be made available to participants via email.